Suspension Training – CPD
The suspensions Fitness course will give you the skills to train clients to use their own body weight for a full body workout of muscle strengthening and toning. This is an approach to fitness training that offers a fast and effective workout using straps. Not only is suspension fitness suitable for group workouts, but for all levels of ability so you can expand your client bases, giving you the potential to earn more.
What you will learn
- How to manage individuals and small groups using Suspension Training
- Setting up Suspension Training Equipment
- Principles of Suspension Training
- Exercises that target the whole body
- How to plan effective sessions for a variety of clients
How you will be assessed
Your assessment will be held on the day of the course, where you will be required to demonstrate that you have successfully learned the criteria.
- Practical on the day and Workbook
What you Qualify with
- Active IQ Suspension Training Instructor Certificate
- 8 REPs Points
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Level 2 ETM or Gym Instructors
Preferred max 12-14
1 day including assessment
Exercises in small groups and alone
Trainer and group feedback
REPs accredited level 2 Qualification