Circuit Training is a fun and effective way of training individuals of groups in order to improve cardiovascular and muscular fitness.
This course gives you the capability to structure circuit training sessions that can be adapted for use with personal training clients, exercise classes at home, in a studio or any other appropriate venue.
What you will learn
- Health and safety guidelines
- Designing appropriate warm-ups and cool-downs
- Designing a range of circuit class formats
- Identifying and instructing appropriate cardiovascular exercises for circuit classes
- Identifying and instructing appropriate muscular strength and endurance exercises for circuit classes
- Class management and teaching skills
- Application of the principles of overload
How you will be assessed
- Practical & Workbook
What you Qualify with
- Active IQ Certificate in Circuit Training
- 8 REPs Points