Indoor Cycling – CPD
This exhilarating module was developed with leading indoor cycling specialists and will train you deliver high intensity studio cycling classes. Indoor cycling is perfect for anyone and is great for weight management training as its one of the quickest ways to burn calories using cardio equipment.
You will be teaching one of the most popular classes to hit the industry, you will have unparalleled student support to help you get the most from the course and attain an internationally recognised qualification.
What you will learn
- Group teaching skills
- The correct setup and posture
- How to teach cycling techniques, cycling profiles and drills
- How to plan, structure and deliver a class
- Cycle specific teaching skills
- How to use music to enhance the experience
- Health and safety issues
How you will be assessed
- Completion of workbook
- Practical assessment completed on the day
What you Qualify with
- Indoor Cycling Certificate
- 8 REPs Points
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Level 2 Everyone wishing to teach studio cycling, a good level of fitness is required
Preferred max 12-14
Exercises in small groups and alone
Trainer and group feedback
REPs accredited level 2 Qualification